As you know, Hands On As We Grow is dedicated to providing fun and doable activities for toddlers and preschoolers, using supplies that most parents have in their homes.
As my own kids are growing up entirely too fast, it also makes it harder to provide content for toddlers and preschoolers. I am currently looking to add contributors to the Hands On As We Grow team to provide those fun, doable activities.
Are you one of them?
What am I looking for?
- Parents that love to do activities with their own kids and want to share it with the world!
- The ability to meet deadlines
- WordPress experience is a bonus, but we will train
- Solid writing skills (not professional by any means)
What’s in it for you?
- Compensation for each post published on Hands On As We Grow — for doing something you already love doing! Spending time with your kids!
- Exposure to millions of Hands On As We Grow readers
- Motivation to do activities with your kids!
By applying, it does not imply that you will get the position. Once you apply, I will review your application and contact you if you’re a good fit for Hands On As We Grow with further information, in which then you can decide if it’s also a good fit for you.