Make this Summer Much More Fun! And Easier too!
I’m sharing with you a sneak peek of a new activities pack that I’ve been working on with some stellar kid bloggers…. the 20 Moms (You’ve known them on Pinterest, right? Well, now its time to see us in an e-book!)
Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack
A stunning resource for moms to make this summer fun, and easier too!
$12 Buy Now
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in the e-pack. Its jam-packed with gorgeous photos of super fun activities to do with the kids!
- Several printable summer planning pages (art supply prep list, Summer Bucket List template, etc.)
- Four summer themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas with full instructions and supply lists. With 80+ total activities and ideas to do!
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard or use the ideas to get out and explore your community.
- Tips and articles for a successful summer: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, etc.
- Reading recommendations to go with each of the 4 themes.
Here’s just a sneak peek of just some of what you’ll get in the pack: