YOU DID IT! Now that the challenge is over, how did this last week feel in your home?
Our goal with doing the challenge was to show you:
- simple go-to activities that get your child’s energy out
- that it’s possible to sneak in activities into your hectic schedule when there’s a plan
- that you don’t have to spend hours prepping an activity or finding the right supplies
- and that activities work as a means of connecting with your child! (And it’s a lot of fun!)
Can you send me a note and let me know if you feel that you accomplished that? And how so?
“There were many laughs. Something I am realizing about these activities…my daughter loves them and has fun but I think her true joy is in spending alone time with me. She calls it “mommy and me time.” It is all very humbling. I’m realizing that I NEED to spend this time with her.” – Erin K
Also, I want to give you something — Here is a PDF of the challenge so you can feel like this anytime!
You can download the Get Active Inside Challenge PDF here (it’s completely free!)
This Recap of the Full Challenge PDF includes:
- The Activity Checklist
- The Supply Checklist
- The Weekly plans of activities with supplies
- The full 7 challenge activities with instructions, photos and tips
I truly hope this week was full of lots of fun and laughter in your home. And maybe, just maybe a little learning was done ;)
A little fun you can have today as a family — Open up YouTube and search for “Chicken Dance” and do the chicken dance in your kitchen! HAVE FUN WITH IT!! Seriously, get goofy!