With no-hassle activities your toddler or preschooler will love… delivered right to you every week
As moms of toddlers and preschoolers, we’re all looking for the activities that create those magic moments.
You know, the times when…
- your kids are totally engaged in what they’re doing, making, tasting, or feeling – taking in the whole world through their senses
- you’re bonding with your child
- you’re having fun and creating memories that will last a lifetime
- you can finally relax and unwind without getting a babysitter or driving until they fall asleep
But we all know it can be a struggle to find age-appropriate activities and crafts to do with our kids…
the ones they will actually like
and that you actually have the supplies for.
Not to mention finding activities that don’t take all day to set up just so they can do them for all of 5 minutes.
I get it.
As a mom of three, I know what it’s like to spend way too much time looking through Family Fun magazine and dozens of Pins and drive to two stores hunting down supplies only to realize that when I think I’m all ready to go… I’m still missing one crazy ingredient like laundry starch or air dry foam clay.
What if I told you that I can deliver you activities that are easy to do, take little or no set-up, and use supplies you already have …
And deliver a brand-new batch to you, week after week?
I am super excited to invite you to join The Activity Room.
The Activity Room is a monthly program that delivers activities, designed just for toddlers and preschoolers, to you every single week.
I’ll give you variations that are perfect for you depending upon the age of your child.
I’ll send activities that will make it easy for you to:
engage and play with your child …
always have something to do …
and sometimes just get through the day.
The Activity Room is designed to make it easy for you to be present with your kids as you bring the family together. In a virtual community of like-minded moms, it’s a place that’s full of support, free of competition and full of resources designed to motivate and inspire you to be the parent you always hoped you’d be.
As a member of The Activity Room, each month you’ll receive:
- A monthly activity calendar comprised of “doable” activities for your toddler or preschooler, with supplies you have on hand.
- A supply list for the full month. You should have most of these on hand. But just to be certain, we’ve made it easy for you to check the list and grab the few things you’ll need at the store – so you’re ready for the whole month.
- A weekly email with each week’s activity plan supply list so you can easily gather up everything you need and be ready for the week!
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other members of The Activity Room to help inspire, motivate and keep on track
Our monthly themes are designed to help you become a better parent and bring your family together.
Here’s a sneak peek into the themes:
- The Reading Corner
- Getting in the Garden Together
- Exercise for Fun
- Technology. When and How to Set Limits (and when not to)
- Relax and Let Go
And the price?
It’s only $9 per month
with the annual subscription, you will get three months free for the price!
The monthly subscription probably costs about the same as some of that crazy foam clay you would never want them to eat.
What Parents Think!
... really really easy to set up.I am quite a busy person who, to be honest, simply doesn’t have the time or the energy to be super domesticated child education Mum. But these activities are really really easy to set up, and you are right, I DO have most of the stuff at home, so I can actually see myself doing these things with my kids.
... fresh ideas to keep motivated!I am a speech pathologist and enjoy working with 1-4 year olds. It’s always nice to get some fresh ideas to keep them (and myself) motivated. Keep up the great work and thanks again!
... helpful to be more intentional in my play with my boys.I just wanted to say that I have loved the activity plans so far. I’m a stay at home mom so we have a lot of time during the day to fill. I have truly found the lists helpful to be more intentional in my play with the boys.
I’m so excited to have the opportunity to connect with other moms and share ways to make our lives easier!
Just click the plan that’s right for you below to enjoy all the goodness.
The Hands on Mom of Hands On As We Grow
†Can Cancel at Any Time
*14-Day Money Back Guarantee