Take the 7 Day Learning without Worksheets Challenge & you will...
- Learn that it doesn't have to take all day to create memories with your child
- Have simple go-to activities that help teach your preschooler the basics anytime, anywhere.
- Notice a better attitude in your home when you spend time with your child.
- Learn that worksheets aren't the only way to teach writing, reading and math concepts.
- Become your child's first and favorite teacher!
Are you looking for ways to help your child learn, in a fun way?
I'll be the one challenging you to be the parent you want to be.
I’m Jamie, and I’ve been where you are.
When my oldest was a toddler, I was super excited to start doing activities with him because I have fond memories of doing them as a child. But I quickly realized that elaborate activities weren't for us.
With a baby in the house - I just couldn't take the time to prepare for an activity for my toddler that probably would last only mere seconds, or spend money on supplies that I'd only use once. I didn't know what was appropriate for his age at the time. Or how to get my child engaged and interested in the activities we did.
That all changed when I studied my child and started doing activities that suited his interests, development and abilities. And that were easy to set up that used supplies I had on hand.
I share them all here, on Hands On As We Grow, where I've helped and challenged over 70,000 parents to simplify their activities and create a memorable childhood their kids, every day.