Simple activities delivered right to you so you can have fun with your preschooler.
Struggling to find appropriate activities and crafts that are also fun to do with a preschooler is common.
So is struggling to find activities that really involved your preschooler in their learning.
And finding these activities that you actually have the supplies for is almost unheard of.
Not to mention finding activities like these that don’t take all day to set up.
What if I told you that I can deliver you activities that your toddler can do, easy to set up (if any set up at all) and you have the supplies for?
And deliver these to you, week after week?
I am super excited to invite you to join The Preschooler Activity Room.
The Preschooler Activity Room is a monthly subscription service that delivers activities to do with your preschooler every single week.
The activities are designed for 3 to 5 year olds, to help you engage your preschooler and learn in a hands on way, but also just as something to do to (and maybe to just get through the day some days).
The Activity Room is designed to help you stay accountable to being present with your kids, be a better parent and bring your family together.
It’s a place that’s full of support, free of competition and full of resources designed to motivate and inspire you to be the parent you always hoped you’d be.
As a member of The Preschooler Activity Room, each month you’ll receive:
- A monthly activity calendar comprised of “doable” activities for your preschooler, with supplies you have on hand.
- Supply lists to help prepare for the activities that are coming up.
- A weekly email with this week’s activity plan and supply list.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other members of The Activity Room to help inspire, motivate and keep on track to being present with your child.
- A monthly theme to help you become a better parent and bring your family together.
- A sneak peek into our monthly themes:
- Letting Go
A typical monthly activity plan for your preschooler includes:
- Every week your preschooler will do a variety of fun activities that include: gross motor, fine motor, sensory, a craft or art project, and learning.
- Every week there will also be an activity that is specific to the season or upcoming holiday.
- Each month your preschooler will also do a variety of hands on learning activities that include: letters, numbers, shapes, colors, name and science experiments!
- Every week your family will have a prompt to spend time together and bond as a family. These will often correspond with the monthly theme as well.
Why do these parents love having an activity plan?
- testimonial 1
- testimonial 2
- testimonial 3
- testimonial 4
Pricing table does not exist. Please check your shortcode.
Make your life easier and get the fun delivered right to you.
† Monthly plans can cancel anytime.
* Full refunds offered within 30 days of purchase